We Need You!
HR Consultants Sussex Based but willing to travel Full/Part Time
Established in 2017, cooperativeHR Ltd provides clear, practical HR advice to business owners and managers in SME’s across the South Coast ensuring they get the best from their people.
Due to ongoing growth plans we are currently looking for commercially minded, energetic HR Consultants to join our team and provide outsourced HR Services to a broad range of external clients.
You will be responsible for a varied workload, managing your own time and supporting clients and our business with some or all of the following:
- Supporting clients on and off site - proactively managing/being their HR function
- Managing a variety of HR projects such as Recruitment, Organisation Change, HR Administration and Complex Employee Relations
- Preparing and delivering in-house training courses / workshops
- Proactively marketing the HR service both to existing and new clients
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with existing and new clients in order to determine and reduce their current HR risks and liabilities
- To be considered for this position you will be CIPD qualified and have an in-depth knowledge of HR Management gained from previous hands-on HR generalist roles in a variety of roles.
In addition you must be able to work well under pressure, possess excellent interpersonal skills, have the ability to prioritise tasks, work independently and have the drive and ambition to develop and manage your own portfolio of clients.
You must be upbeat with a can-do attitude and a great sense of humour.
The company offers a friendly, supportive, team oriented environment and a competitive benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this vacancy, please apply today by sending us a copy of your CV and telling us why you will be a great addition to our team.