At cooperativeHR Ltd our aim is to improve the performance of businesses through effective people practices. We know when businesses have the right people, in the right jobs, performing at the right level they achieve.
With our passion, experience (personal and business) and versatility we understand the issues, offer practical solutions and then deliver results through effective people – taking one burden off of you.
We are not a big corporate, we are independent and flexible and we know one size doesn’t fit all so we work closely with business owners and managers to find a solution that fits your business.
If you’re after an ‘off the shelf’ package then we probably won’t be right for you but if you want a local, personal service, embedded into your business who can tailor their packages to meet your culture and needs, with clear, practical advice and action points then you should give us a call – we know we can help.
We think the numbers speak for themselves – and with 87.5% of our business come from referrals we know we don’t need to say much more!
Our Clients Say
Our clients say they work with us because we’re different. We tell them what they can do and not what they can’t do. We are straight talking, no nonsense and provide our clients with a clear plan and/or expert advice when it’s needed on their one off projects or as part of our long term relationship.
Our Clients Say
If you find you are wearing too many hats, googling the answers and not moving forward and/or being kept awake at night with problems at work relating to your people give us a call. We don’t charge for an initial meeting and will even buy the coffee. We are confident we can help you get back on track.
Did You Know...
- If you don’t check new employee’s documents before they start or on the first day you could be subject to a £20k fine?
- If you discriminate in your recruitment process you could be taken to an employment tribunal even if the individual has never worked for you?
- It costs on average £11k to replace a leaver when you take into account productivity loss, the time it takes for staff to become effective, advertising costs, agency fees and cost of equipment according to Croner.
- The average unfair dismissal pay out in 17/18 was just over £15,000! The average Disability Discrimination claim that was won in 17/18 was just over £30,698!! If you work with us you could be proactive, compliant and reduce the risk for these types of claims affecting you!
- Whether or not you have a business with 1 employee or 250 employees’ employment legislation still applies!
Theresa was an invaluable support for myself and our team. Her advice and guidance coupled with her willingness to get stuck in contributed significantly to an improved work environment for the entire business. I cannot recommend her highly enough.Julian, Dearson Winyard, MD
Theresa’s report and presentation to the Board was excellent. She carried out a great deal of research and really helped to move our Management Development Programme forward.Nigel, CEO